Ye Plans o’ Mice and Men¶
This documentation refers to an outdated SpongeAPI version and is no longer actively maintained. While the code examples still work for that API version, the policies, guidelines, and some links may have changed. Please refer to the latest version of the documentation for those.
This here Spongy thing, it be showing much promise for future Piratical journeys. She be a right proper solution for both Scylla and Charybdis, bless her, but there be a jolly sight more that might be done by a willing crew and a shortcoming of ethics… Lean in close ye swab, and I shall whisper of the secret prophecies:
- If them Mojang sea-devils ever shows sight o’ their much-vaunted API vessel, we be prepared to board her and run up the Jolly Roger. The best of both worlds, we gets their kit and ours.
- We been thinking to supply client side-arms that will add to the power o’ the SpongeAPI fleet, doing fancy stuff unheard of by the common land-lubber.
Lean even closer, ye useless barnacles, for there be secrets what we ought not to be pursuing. The knife to yer throat be nothing but a precaution, as I tells ye this:
- T’aint no way ever as I swear before Davey Jones, we ain’t having fancy handshakes nor sharing moorings with them Bukkit plugins.
- Ain’t gonna send no Forge mods to no clients neither, ‘cause on account of it being damn risky shipping unsecured armaments.
- There ain’t gonna be nothing from these yards what be not written in the Java language, ya foul flotsam. If ye wants a new ship made by a different plan, go ply a shipwright with rum and cease yer pestering.