This documentation refers to an outdated SpongeAPI version and is no longer actively maintained. While the code examples still work for that API version, the policies, guidelines, and some links may have changed. Please refer to the latest version of the documentation for those.
This page provides the official SpongePowered logo and mascot. Feel free to use them to spread the word about sponge. However, note that these images are not provided under the MIT License.
If you’re reading a translated version, please note that the English license is the one which counts. Translated licenses are only provided for informational purposes.
- Make minor modifications to Spongie’s facial expressions - such as making a cute smile, making them perplexed or sad, adding a hat, and so on. It should be easily recognisable that the Spongie you create is the Spongie mascot, but wearing a different expression or clothing.
- Use Spongie or the SpongePowered logo in an article or blog post about the Sponge project, and to spread the word.
- Use the SpongePowered Logo to link to Sponge Homepage (for example in your signature on forums etc.)
You may not:
- Use the mascot as a link to the Sponge project only. The SpongePowered logo (which retains Spongie’s form) is a better representation of the Sponge project when used as an affiliate or reference.
- Create a vastly modified version of Spongie, where they become unrecognisable or clearly different from the original Spongie mascot.
- Add your project image to Spongie, or vice versa.
- Claim Spongie as your own mascot, or use them as a mascot for your own project.
- Sell or use Spongie in commerce without permission.
- Change any colours or dimensions.