If you’ve encountered a bug and you’re unsure on how to report it, this is the page to look at. We’re currently handling all bug reports through our issue trackers on GitHub.
Whenever you report a bug, please include the following:
- Sponge version used (SpongeForge or SpongeVanilla build number)
- Forge version (if applicable)
- any other mods or plugins installed including their versions
- your Log Files
- please use GitHub’s gist service to provide logs, don’t paste them into the post directly
- your crash report (optional, not necessarily created)
Please make sure you already read through our Debugging, Troubleshooting and Log Files sections. If the problem still persists, then file a bug report. When doing so, use the issue template provided by GitHub that you see when you click the “New Issue” button and fill out everything applicable.