Les termes et conditions suivantes sont valables pour tous les Service de SpongePowered et tout Contenu, Sites Web et produits disponibles sur ou par le biais de nos services, ce qui inclut, mais n’est pas limité au, Logiciel du Forum SpongePowered, (pris ensemble, les Services). Les Services sont offerts sous réserve de votre acceptation sans modification de tous les termes et conditions contenus dans ce document et toutes les autres règles de fonctionnement, politiques (incluant, sans limitations, la Politique de Confidentialité et les Lignes Directrices de la Communauté de SpongePowered) et les procédures qui peuvent être publiées de temps en temps sur ce Site par SpongePowered (collectivement, le « Contrat »).
Veuillez lire attentivement cet Accord avant d’accéder ou d’utiliser nos Services. En accédant ou en utilisant toute ou partie du site, vous acceptez d’être lié par les termes et conditions de cet accord. Si vous n’acceptez pas tous les termes et conditions du présent contrat, vous ne pouvez pas accéder au site Web ou utiliser les Services. Si ces conditions d’utilisation sont considérées comme une offre, l’acceptation est expressément limitée à ces modalités de Service. Les Services sont disponibles seulement pour les individus d’au moins 13 ans.
The terms of the contract may change at any given time without notice to the User. It is the responsibility of the User to keep up-to-date with the terms of service. It is up to the discretion of the Organization to announce changes to the terms of services.
- “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “SpongePowered”, “Sponge”, “the Organization”, are phrases to refer to the SpongePowered Organization.
- “The Website”, “Services”, “Ore”, “the Forums”, all direct to all web services rendered by SpongePowered
- “You”, “the User”, refers to the person or entity agreeing to
- “Content”, Material submitted to the site including, but not limited to: Forum Posts, Code, Images, Software, Videos, Music
(1) SpongePowered Account & Privacy¶
If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must immediately notify SpongePowered of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. SpongePowered will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
We will not disclose personal information of the User to any Third Parties. The personal information disclosed by the User to the Organization through registration will remain disclosed only with the Organization.
We expect users to read and observe the community guidelines on any and all of our services and platforms, as set out on SpongeDocs (https://docs.spongepowered.org/stable/en/about/rules.html).
(2) Responsibility of Contributors¶
If you post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, « Content »), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either
- received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or
- secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- You do not advertise your content via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by SpongePowered or otherwise.
(3) User Content License¶
(3.1) All Platforms¶
Without limiting any representations or warranties, SpongePowered has the right (though not the obligation) to, in SpongePowered’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content at any time, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in SpongePowered’s sole discretion. Plagiarism and Piracy of Products may result in an immediate ban from the Service and other Services rendered by the Organization without reprisal. We accept no liability for content submitted by Users. Content submitted through SpongePowered services do NOT represent the views of the Organization.
(3.2) Forums and Discussion Channels¶
User contributions to the Forums and Discussion Channels (Such as IRC and Discord) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Except where otherwise noted, SpongeDocs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- By uploading content to Ore, you hereby grant SpongePowered a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free right to retain, publish, and distribute said content.
- By submitting content to Ore, you hereby grant users of Ore a non-exclusive right to access and use the content within the limitations of the license that the content has been submitted under.
- In order to assist in assessing whether or not your content is compliant with our Guidelines (https://docs.spongepowered.org/stable/en/ore/guidelines.html), you hereby grant SpongePowered the right to decompile, deobfuscate, and reverse engineer any submitted content to that end.
- You accept sole responsibility for any and all Content that you have submitted to our Services.
- You represent that your Content does not violate any intellectual properties rights, binding agreements or any laws.
- Content submissions may not solicit payment for the Use of the Content, but may solicit donations on the Content’s description page.
- By using Ore you agree that SpongePowered organisation, its staff, and contributors cannot be held responsible for any damages that may arise from the use of material obtained from the Repository. Use of this platform is done at your sole risk. For the avoidance of doubt, SpongePowered accepts no liability whatsoever for downloads made from the repository which are done at the Users own risk.
- By using the service, the User accepts all liability whatsoever for the safety and security of their systems.
SpongeForge, SpongeVanilla, SpongeCommon and SpongeAPI are licensed under the MIT license. There is no contributor license agreement, and contributions to the Sponge project are welcome. We also explicitly grant permission to distribute SpongeForge in any third-party modpack.
(4) Responsibility of Service Users¶
SpongePowered has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to our Services, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By utilizing the Services, you accept that SpongePowered does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Services may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. Our Services may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. SpongePowered disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of our Services, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
The Sale of Products through the Services rendered by the Organization are not permitted. SpongePowered will not be held liable for scams, theft, unregulated sales of products, and advertising rendered by products submitted to the Service. You are responsible for any fees incurred for accessing or downloading content from any of our services.
Attempts to disrupt the Service may result in a ban from all Services rendered by the Organization. You may also be held accountable in a court of Law.
(5) Content Posted on Other Websites¶
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which SpongePowered links, and that link to SpongePowered. SpongePowered does not have any control over those non-SpongePowered websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-SpongePowered website or webpage, SpongePowered does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. SpongePowered disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-SpongePowered websites and webpages.
(6) Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy¶
As SpongePowered asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by SpongePowered violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify SpongePowered in accordance with SpongePowered’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (« DMCA ») Policy. SpongePowered will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. SpongePowered will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of SpongePowered or others.
(6.1) Takedown Procedure¶
- If you believe that material on this site violates your copyright, you may submit a “DMCA Take Down Notice” that
must include the following information:
- A description of the infringing material, including the location (URL) of the material.
- A statement that you in “Good faith” believe that the material in question was not authorised by the copyright owner.
- Evidence that either you or the person that you are acting on behalf of hold the copyright to the infringing material.
- A statement confirming that you, as the sender of the takedown notice, are either the copyright owner or authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner and that the information included in the notice is accurate.
- A physical or electronic signature from the copyright holder or persons authorised by the copyright holder.
- If your content is the subject of a takedown notice, we shall make reasonable attempts to contact you and inform you of the situation. If you feel that your content does not infringe upon copyright you may submit a “Copyright Infringement Counter-Notice that contains enough evidence to make a determination on the issue along with a physical or electronic signature from the copyright holder or persons authorised by the copyright holder.
- Note that you may be held responsible for damages (including costs and legal fees) if you misrepresent that either:
- The content in question is infringing upon your copyright.
- That the content in question is not infringing upon the copyright of others.
(7) Intellectual Property¶
This Agreement does not transfer from SpongePowered to you any SpongePowered or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with SpongePowered. SpongePowered, the SpongePowered logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with SpongePowered, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of SpongePowered or SpongePowered’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any SpongePowered or third-party trademarks.
SpongePowered reserves the right to display advertisements on your content unless the right to bypass advertisements has been granted by the organization.
SpongePowered reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. SpongePowered may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
SpongePowered may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your SpongePowered account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, content rights, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
(11) Disclaimer of Warranties¶
The Website is provided « as is ». SpongePowered and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither SpongePowered nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
(12) Limitation of Liability¶
In no event will SpongePowered, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data.
SpongePowered shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law. Our Staff are to be treated as an extension of the Organization when operating in a professional capacity, however the Organization is not to be held liable for the individual opinions, beliefs or actions of Staff members when acting in a private capacity.
(13) General Representation and Warranty¶
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SpongePowered, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between SpongePowered and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of SpongePowered, or by the posting by SpongePowered of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Wisconsin, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in La Crosse County, Wisconsin. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; SpongePowered may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
This document is modified from the Wordpress Terms of Service (CC-BY-SA). It was last updated March 10, 2018.