This page provides the official SpongePowered logo and mascot. The font used in the logo is Montserrat. Feel free to use them to spread the word about Sponge. However, note that these images are not provided under the MIT License, but rather are held under the Creative Commons - Non Commercial, No Derivatives license. Refer to below for a clarification of our desires.
If you’re reading a translated version, please note that the English license is the one which counts. Translated licenses are only provided for informational purposes.
- Make minor modifications to Spongie’s facial expressions - such as making a cute smile, making her perplexed or sad, adding a hat, and so on. It should be easily recognizable that the Spongie you create is the Spongie mascot, but wearing a different expression or clothing.
- Use Spongie or the SpongePowered logo in an article or blog post about the Sponge project, and to spread the word.
- Use the SpongePowered Logo to link to Sponge Homepage (for example in your signature on forums etc.) or other official SpongePowered resources.
- Use the logos in social buttons.
You may not:
- Use the mascot as a link to the Sponge project only. The SpongePowered logo (which retains Spongie’s form) is a better representation of the Sponge project when used as an affiliate or reference.
- Create a vastly modified version of Spongie, where she becomes unrecognizable or clearly different from the original Spongie mascot.
- Add your project image to Spongie or the logo, nor vice versa.
- Claim Spongie as your mascot, nor use her as a mascot for your own project.
- Sell or use Spongie or the logo in commerce without permission.
- Change any colors or dimensions.