Welke informatie verzamelen we?¶
We collect information from you when you register on our site and gather data when you participate in the forum by reading, writing, and evaluating the content shared here.
When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name and e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site without registering. Your e-mail address will be verified by an email containing a unique link. If that link is visited, we know that you control the e-mail address.
When registered and posting, we record the IP address that the post originated from. We also may retain server logs which include the IP address of every request to our server.
Waar gebruiken we uw informatie voor?¶
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience — your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our site — we continually strive to improve our site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service — your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails — The email address you provide may be used to send you information, notifications that you request about changes to topics or in response to your user name, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Hoe beschermen we uw informatie?¶
We implementeren een verscheidenheid aan beveiligingsmaatregelen om de veiligheid van uw persoonlijke gegevens te waarborgen wanneer u uw persoonlijke gegevens invoert, indient of er toegang tot krijgt.
Wat is uw beleid voor gegevensbewaring?¶
We will make a good faith effort to:
- Retain server logs containing the IP address of all requests to this server no more than 90 days.
- Retain the IP addresses associated with registered users and their posts no more than 5 years.
Geven we informatie aan externe partijen?¶
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance¶
Our site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you are under the age of 13, per the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), do not use this site.
Alleen online privacybeleid¶
Dit online privacybeleid is alleen van toepassing op informatie die via onze site wordt verzameld en niet op informatie die offline wordt verzameld.
Door onze site te gebruiken, stemt u in met het privacybeleid van onze website.
Wijzigingen aan ons privacybeleid¶
Mochten we besluiten om ons privacybeleid aan te passen, dan zullen wij deze wijzigingen op deze pagina zetten.
This document is CC-BY-SA. It was last updated May 10, 2018.